Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fabrics and making and baby!





well posting a little late but its been a hectic week and then some! We have been fabric buying to begin our stock for Christmas. The place that we found in Barcelona was an amazing space, pretty much unchanged for a hundred years, adding to the joy of buying stock...I have posted a pic of the entrance, all wooden paneled and dappled light like something from a movie!
I'm really enjoying creating the new stock, putting together the wonderful vintage fabrics that I have collected over time with the new fabrics that I've been buying over the last month. I just love fabrics...
I feel so lucky that I have the space that I have to work. My studio is just fantastic but getting smaller by the minute as our workload increases and the space is filling up rapidly with stock and fabrics and all that the creating entails.
Last week I made several new products that, as long as the rain stops and I can take some pics, I'll post later this week.
Also on another note it looks as though I'm to indulge my vintage passion next month as I have been invited to participate in Bricklanes vintage market! More to come about that ...

1 comment:

  1. Can´t wait to see all your new things as the fabrics look only beautiful! I want to buy my godson something special for Christmas so I´ll be coming by to have look through all your treasure! The joy of colour! xx

    ReplyDelete